JOB OPENING: Business Solutions Support Center Representative
Position Status: Full Time
Salary Grade: $12.50 – $16.50
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Business Solutions Support Center Representative (BSSCR) engages current and potential clients of Outlook Nebraska via phone, email, chat and social media channels. The BSSCR makes outbound business development calls for internal and external campaigns and answers inbound inquiries from callers who are interested in purchasing products and services from Outlook Nebraska or one of its clients. The primary goal is to capture pertinent information to obtain new clients or maintain and build loyalty with current clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Other duties may be assigned).
- Makes and answers telephone calls to/from existing clients and potential new clients.
- Interviews caller to determine type of product or service required and other special needs. (Captures Intelligence)
- Keys information into CRM system to set up appointments or follow up calls as requested by the caller / client.
- Obtain demographic, personal and financial information if required based on call campaign.
- Quotes prices for products or services offered and provides caller with all pertinent information.
- Exhibits the necessary sales and customer service skills.
- Working and acceptable knowledge of the products and services offered and must be able to explain these to callers / clients /customers who inquire.
- Work requires the ability to gather and interpret data in situations where the information is not overly difficult or complex.
- Work requires excellent verbal communication skills.
- Client Services Support Representative must enjoy working in a large group environment.
- Work is performed according to existing policies and procedures however the representative must be able to set priorities, organize work, and enjoy occasional problem solving.
- Must be able to perform basic computer keyboard functions and be proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- If Visually Impaired must be proficient with the Adaptive Technology (JAWS, ZoomText) they will be utilizing to perform the requirements of the position.
OUTLOOK LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Project Management – Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans, able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; collaborates well between team members and departments.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve departmental goal.
- Verbal / Nonverbal Communication – Convey easily and quickly any message; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; responds well to questions; maintain professional nonverbal communication related to situation
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Presentation Skills – Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed
- Work requires a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Work requires some sales or customer service experience. This can be any type of customer contact job function.