We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
If you are experiencing vision loss or supporting someone who is, be it a loved one, friend or colleague, attending this event will introduce you to the latest technology, tools, services and invaluable information that will help.
Get answers to your questions about living with vision loss:
• Managing eye conditions
• Living independently
• Enjoying social, cultural and recreational activities
• Working or returning to work
• Getting around town
• Trying new technology like digital eyewear
• Handling stress, change and emotional health
• Screening for vision loss – FREE! Courtesy of Omaha Lions Clubs
Register to be an exhibitor and have the opportunity to interact with hundreds of blind and visually impaired individuals and their family members.
Nonprofits, businesses, or agencies who are dedicated to serving the low vision or blind population or whose products or services would be especially beneficial to the low vision and blind population are invited to join us.