Saturday, April 6 and Sunday April 7, 2019
10:00am – 4:00pm
at Baxter Arena during Health Expo: 2nd floor to the right of the main entrance stairs.
If you are experiencing vision loss or supporting someone who is, be it a loved one, friend or colleague, attending this event will introduce you to the latest technology, tools, services and invaluable information that will help.
Get answers to your questions about living with vision loss:
• Managing eye conditions
• Living independently
• Enjoying social, cultural and recreational activities
• Working or returning to work
• Getting around town
• Trying new technology like digital eyewear
• Handling stress, change and emotional health
• Screening for vision loss – FREE! Courtesy of Omaha Lions Clubs
Register to be an exhibitor and have the opportunity to interact with hundreds of blind and visually impaired individuals and their family members.
Nonprofits, businesses, or agencies who are dedicated to serving the low vision or blind population or whose products or services would be especially beneficial to the low vision and blind population are invited to join us.
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2019
Exhibit Booth Includes:
- 10’x10′ space
- One 8ft table per single occupant booth or two 4ft tables for shared booths
- 10′ backdrop curtains
- Backdrop sign
- Exhibitor name and description in Health Expo and Resource Fair Program
Single organization per booth – $200
Sharing Booth with another organization – $100 each
Help us promote the Vision Resource Fair
Use these digital flyers, banners, and social media images to share the Vision Resource Fair with your clients and followers.
- Display this flyer in your office or other areas or email it to your contacts.
- Use these images to share the event on social media.
- Share Outlook Nebraska’s social posts about the event.
- Use “this copy” in your regularly scheduled emails or newsletters.
Download Printable PDF