Working together for the blind and visually impaired.
Saturday, April 14 and Sunday April 15, 2018
10:00am – 4:00pm
at Baxter Arena during Health Expo: 2nd floor to the right of the main entrance stairs.
Complimentary expo tickets reserved for Resource Fair-goers at the main entrance.
Join us at this FREE event and meet dozens of local organizations that are here to assist those who are blind or visually impaired.
Are you or is someone you know dealing with vision loss?
If you are experiencing vision loss or supporting someone who is, be it a loved one, friend or colleague, attending this event will introduce you to the latest technology, tools, services and invaluable information that will help.
What to expect at the fair:
- People who understand your situation and can help you find solutions that will work for you
- More than two dozen organizations that serve the blind and visually impaired to describe services and answer questions
- Tools that will help you at home and on the job. Things like computer screen readers, magnifying devices and apps that will allow you to do anything from getting your work done to reading a restaurant menu
- People who help with job training, job placement and transportation
- Resources for parents
Spread the Word
- Share this page with friends
- Follow Outlook Nebraska on Facebook
List of Past Exhibitors
Aging & Disability Resource Center/Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
Boys Town National Research Hospital
Guiding Eyes for the Blind
Heartland Eye Consultants
HETRA – Heartland Equine Therapeutic Riding Academy
Magnification Resources, Inc.
National Federation of the Blind – Omaha Chapter
Nebraska Center for the Education of Children Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
Nebraska Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired
Nebraska Foundation for Visually Impaired Children
Nebraska Library Commission Talking Book and Braille Service
Omaha Association of the Blind
Omaha Council of the Blind
Radio Talking Book Service
Share A Fare
UNMC Weigel Williamson Low Vision Center
Become an Exhibitor
Click here to learn more about participating